Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you.
Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more! Quick and creamy tomato soup with pesto. You can spice this up with hot sauce or chile oil if you like it hot.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you.
Tomato soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Make ready 4-5 of tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- Prepare of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture. It's easy to make with canned tomatoes, and perfectly suited for all of your grilled cheese dipping needs. Better than a can of Campbell's and just. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how.
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
Try out these amazing tomato soup recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black. Old-fashioned tomato soup is the ultimate comfort food. Garnish with crunchy, delicious Basic Croutons. Needless to say, great tomato soup cries out for a perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!