Creamy Jalapeño soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy jalapeño soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Jalapeño soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Jalapeño soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy jalapeño soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- Take 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/2 Cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 Cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 Cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium- high heat until glistening. Saute onions and jalapeños until soft and onions are translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute on other 1 minute..
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cream cheese and heavy cream. Cook until cream cheese is completely melted..
- Slowly add shredded cheddar cheese stirring until melted and creamy..
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Top with more cheese and cilantro. (suggestion) And bacon to taste..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy jalapeño soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!