Tomato Beetroot Basil soup.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tomato beetroot basil soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Beetroot Basil soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Beetroot Basil soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato beetroot basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Get 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Take 1-2 of beetroot.
- Prepare Handful of basil leaves.
- Take of Pudina for serving.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!