Slow Cooker Beef barley soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker beef barley soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Beef barley soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Beef barley soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker beef barley soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Beef barley soup:
- Take 1.5 lbs of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of potatoes peeled and cubed 1/2 inch.
- Make ready 2 of carrots peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of better than bouillion.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 6 cups of beef broth.
- Get 2/3 cup of barley.
- Prepare of Option – mushrooms or other vegetables.
- Prepare of oil of choice.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef barley soup:
- Brown beef cubes in oil 1-2 minutes per side on med-high heat.
- Add beef and all ingredients to slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours.
- Fill liquid to the top or check if more is require later..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker beef barley soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!