Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, apple soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Apple Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Soup:
- Prepare 5 of golden delicious apples, washed and cored.
- Take 5.5 oz of butter.
- Get 1 qt of milk.
- Prepare 1 qt of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of chicken broth powder.
- Make ready to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get of For serving:.
- Take to taste of ground nutmeg (savory version).
- Make ready to taste of ground cinnamon (sweet version).
Instructions to make Apple Soup:
- Make sure you thoroughly wash the apples, and core them. Dice one of them and keep it soaked in water to prevent oxidation. Chop the other four and blend them with the milk and chicken broth until smooth..
- In a pot, add butter, salt, and pepper. Melt at medium heat.
- Add the pureed apple to the pot and cook until little bubbles show up. Add the cream and keep cooking until it starts to boil (careful, you know how milk behaves as it nears the boiling point…).
- Distribute the diced apple cubes in plates and serve the piping hot soup on top..
- Add nutmeg or cinnamon (depending on whether you want a savory or sweet soup), and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!