Ham and Cheese Potato Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup. You saved Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup to your Favorites. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil.
This thick and chunky potato soup is made with the addition of ham. It's a hearty soup and very quick and easy to prepare and cook. The recipe is easily doubled for a crowd or tailgating event.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ham and cheese potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup. You saved Ham, Potato, and Cheese Soup to your Favorites. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil.
Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and cheese potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Get 4 of baking potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, diced small.
- Prepare 6 of baby carrots, diced small.
- Get 1/2 lb of deli ham, diced small.
- Take 1 quart of chicken broth, I used my own homemade because I have it. Boxed is fine.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cheese of choice.
- Take 2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare of Green onions, sliced optional.
- Make ready of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
Regardless, you need this ham and cheese potato soup in your life. It's goes down with my reuben soup for being my FAVORITE soup I made this season. . . loaded with leftover crockpot ham, veggies, potatoes, half and half, sour cream, and TWO kinds of cheese: cheddar and swiss – this soup is. Soup season has arrived and I am always looking for new and delicious soups that my family will Pour the cheese mixture into the stock pot with the vegetables and ham and stir until completely Would shredded potatoes work instead of diced? I have a bag of shredded that I need to use and ran.
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Sauté your onions, celery, and carrots in a little olive oil. Add seasonings. Add the ham. Pour in the broth and add the potatoes..
- Cook til potatoes are tender. Lower heat and add half and half. I mash my potatoes with a potato masher but leave it chunky. Stir in cheese and cook on low until it all melts and melds. Spoon it up and garnish with green onions. We have crusty bread and butter and sliced sharp cheddar slices on the side..
With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor! We tend to have leftover ham after holidays like Christmas and I wanted to try another Potato Soup recipe, but thought I'd try one that had ham in it, hoping it would be just as good as our old potato soup recipe. Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese SoupReal Housemoms. Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk The best part of slow cooker meals like this Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is that they're perfect for weeknights now that everyone is back to school or for. Recipe to make with leftover ham!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ham and cheese potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!