Bibi’s “Everything Soup”.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bibi’s “everything soup”. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bibi’s “Everything Soup” is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bibi’s “Everything Soup” is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bibi’s “everything soup” using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Get 1 of large beefsteak tomato, ripe.
- Get 1/4 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 of chipotle (optional, but it gives the soup a nice kick).
- Make ready to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 12 oz of tomato puree.
- Make ready 2 qt of water.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of chicken broth concentrate.
- Take 7 oz of elbow macaroni (or any other "soup" pasta).
- Take 1 lb of frozen veggies (we used a mix of carrot, peas, potato, and corn kernels).
- Make ready 10 oz of shredded chicken meat.
- Get 8-10 oz of cubed mozzarella cheese.
- Get 4 oz (8 tbsp) of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of lime juice.
Steps to make Bibi’s “Everything Soup”:
- Place tomato, onion, garlic, chipotle, salt, and pepper in food processor and blend until smooth. Add to a large pot with the tomato puree, the water, and chicken broth concentrate. Bring to a boil..
- Add the pasta to the boiling water. Halfway through the cooking time indicated on the package, add the frozen veggies (this will slow down the pasta's cooking so it doesn't get mushy). Bring back to a boil..
- Add the shredded chicken (make sure it's precooked) and give it all a good mixin'!.
- In your plates, distribute the cubed mozzarella and 1 tbsp cream for each plate. Serve the soup and mix in the plate, to give it its nice pink hue and to let the cheese melt a little. If desired, you can add some lime juice. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bibi’s “everything soup” recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!