Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, recovery soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Recovery Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Recovery Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook recovery soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Recovery Soup:
- Take 2 of stalks/ribs celery.
- Get 1 cup of leeks.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons of kale flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of anchovie filets packed in olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of lea and Pearins Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Make ready To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take 48 ounces of beef broth.
Steps to make Recovery Soup:
- Slice the celery and chives thinly and long. Melt the butter with pepper and salt..
- Add the kale flakes and garlic powder. Sauté for 7 minutes in the butter..
- Add the vinegar, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Smash the anchovies. Add to the soup and simmer 20 minutes uncovered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food recovery soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!