Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy beef and hatch chile soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy beef and hatch chile soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup:
- Make ready 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Seasoned salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped (red or yellow).
- Get 1 of large celery rib, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 3 of medium hatch green chilies.
- Take 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 C. of Chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 C. of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready of Topping:.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
- Take of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup:
- Preheat oven to broil. Place peppers in a oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to coat. Broil 4-5 minutes until top has blackened and flip. Broil opposite side another 3-4 minutes. Remove to a bowl and cover with foil and let steam 10 minutes..
- Once peppers have cooled enough to handle remove skins and stem. Cut open and remove seeds and ribs. For a more spicy flavor leave seeds and ribs in..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat cook ground beef until browned. Season with seasoned salt,cumin and chili powder..
- Add lime juice, onions, garlic, celery and peppers. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cream cheese and stir well to melt. Add chicken broth, bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer oven medium-low for 10 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese and stir to combine. Add red pepper flakes if using..
- Serve immediately and top with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro. (Optional).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy beef and hatch chile soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!