Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, parmesan baked popcorn shrimp. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have parmesan baked popcorn shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp:
- Make ready of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Get 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
Steps to make Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Once heated pop in Panko bread spread out on a baking sheet for 3 minutes..
- Once they are browned remove Panko bread crumbs and put in a shallow bowl with parm cheese and table spoon of canola .. Salt to your liking and mix thoroughly..
- Form an assembly line with flour in the first, then the egg, then Panko mix..
- I didn't do this neatly at all I just went for it haha start with flour..
- Then egg..
- Then Panko..
- Kick up the oven to 450°F..
- Transfer shrimp to a baking sheet..
- Pop them in the oven for 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes take them out then flip them over and pop back in for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with your fave sides !!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food parmesan baked popcorn shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!