Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast quesadilla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Quesadilla is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Breakfast Quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Make ready 4 each of Small Corn tortillas.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of Fresh salsa to garnish.
- Get 1 of Cilantro to garnish.
- Get 1 of Lime to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Side of bacon or Chorizo.
- Make ready of Sour Cream Sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Take 2 of Roasted Poblano Peppers.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Take 1/2 of Lime squeezed.
Instructions to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- To make sauce: Roast Poblano peppers in oven on broil until skin is blackened. Let steam in ziplock for several minutes. Peel skin off. Combine peppers, sour cream, cumin, cilantro, and lime juice in blender..
- Fry tortillas in vegetable oil until golden and crisp..
- Scramble eggs with taco seasoning and cheese..
- Place scrambled eggs in between two fried tortillas. Top with salsa, cilantro, sour cream sauce. Garnish with fresh lime juice. Serve with bacon or Chorizo sausage..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!