Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are my new favorite food. They are so easy to make, have few ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing! These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are just what you need!
At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Search for your closest restaurant and order online. Chicken, shredded cheese, chile spices, bacon, house-made ranch.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are my new favorite food. They are so easy to make, have few ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing! These Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas are just what you need!
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas:
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Adobo seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Take of Bacon.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ranch.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 cup of Mexican style cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Make ready of flour tortillas.
Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried chicken. The filling can be made up to a day or two in advance, making these quesadillas fabulously quick and easy to make. A pizza cutter is really great. How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe.
Steps to make Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas:
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken..
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture.
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream..
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side..
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch.
While grilling, baking, or BOILING (my preferred method) your chicken until fully cooked, break out a frying pan and brown your bacon until golden brown and cooked, setting aside to cool. Prepare your ranch dressing (if you didn't purchase. Chicken, turkey, or bacon and tomato toppings provide tasty options. Omit green chiles, barbecue sauce with chicken, salsa, sour cream, and green onion. I love chicken bacon ranch pizza and melts so I thought I would try a quesadilla.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!