Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen.
These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the. Ground Beef Quesadilla with Chipotle SeasoningPosh Journal. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or steak.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef quesadilla & pico de gallo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo is something that I have loved my whole life.
These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef quesadilla & pico de gallo using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo:
- Prepare of marinade.
- Make ready 5 of lemon.
- Get 1 of marinated chipotle chili.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 650 grams of beef steak.
- Get of quesadilla.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Make ready 8 of flour tortilla.
- Take of pico de gallo.
- Take 1 medium of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1/2 of fresh jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef. Here's how to make Beef Quesadillas. We've taken a very Tex-Mex approach to Beef Quesadillas, with a crunchy tortilla, cheesy gooey insides, and tangy sides of guac and salsa. In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Steps to make Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo:
- Chop the chipotle chilli and the garlic and put into a bowl..
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to yhe bowl. Add the remaining marinade ingredients besides the meat..
- Chop the beef and add to the marinade sauce and reserve for at least 2 hours..
- Drain the marine sauce and saute the meat until cooked and juicy. Grate the cheeses..
- Heat a couple of drops of oil, put the tortilla, the cheese and the beef (asuch as you like) and remove once the tortilla is turning btoen and the cheese has melted..
- PICO DE GALLO: Chop all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Dress with some oil, the garlic powder anf the salt and pepper..
Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal. This recipe for Shredded Beef Quesadillas is inspired by the quesadillas sold at a small eatery in Langley Park, Maryland, located within the Washington, D. How To: Cut Corn Kernels off the Cob.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef quesadilla & pico de gallo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!