Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's green chile pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's green chile pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels:
- Make ready of Pinwheel Mixture.
- Take 1 packages of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese [warmed or room temp].
- Get 1/2 cup of Hot Or Mild Roasted Green Chilies [chopped-fully drained].
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sliced Black Olives [fully drained].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Green Onions [fine chop].
- Take 1/3 cup of Cilantro [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Take of Additions & Options.
- Take 1 of Extra Large Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Saran Wrap.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Chilie Powder [optional-added to mixture].
- Make ready 1 of Sharp Knife Or Dental Floss.
- Get 1 of Cheese Cloth Or Quality Paper Towels [for draining].
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels:
- Warm Philadelphia Cream Cheese just enough to blend it with ease..
- Chop your fresh vegetables and gather your other items needed..
- Completely drain your roasted green chilies and black olives. Squeeze green chilies in cheese cloth or thick, quality paper towels to ensure there are no fluids remaining..
- Mix everything in the Pinwheel Mixture section well..
- Gather your large flour tortillas and place each on a sheet of cling wrap..
- Smear your cream cheese mixture on your tortillas [as thick or as thin as you'd like] leaving bare areas at the sides as pictured below. If you spread your mixture thinner – you should get 4 large tortillas filled. And at 1" cuts, you should get about 30 Green Chilie Pinwheels..
- Roll your filled tortilla up snugly and wrap in cling wrap tightly. Try to mold your tortilla into a round shape but try not to squeeze your mixture out of any end. You'll be trimming those ends off anyway..
- Place rolls in the fridge for 2.5 hours minimum. Longer if possible..
- Once fully chilled, trim the ends off and discard. Roll once more for roundness or, square-ness if you'd like. Using a sharp knife or even dental floss, cut your wheels into 1" thicknesses. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's green chile pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!