Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. Salami, Olive, and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. iwashyoudry.com.
Roasted Garlic Cheese Buns are a savory take on the classic cinnamon roll. Stuffed with three cheeses, loads of garlic and fresh herbs these savory buns are great accompaniment to any meal. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pinwheel cheese buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pinwheel cheese buns is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pinwheel cheese buns is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. Salami, Olive, and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. iwashyoudry.com.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel cheese buns:
- Get 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. Such a fun little snack or appetizer!
Instructions to make Pinwheel cheese buns:
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese. Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sliders Mother Thyme. Grilled Cheese and Pear Sandwich with Red Onions and Rosemary Two Peas and Their Pod. These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pinwheel cheese buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!