Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chorizo quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chorizo Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chorizo Quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chorizo quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 8 oz of chorizo.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of diced onions and green peppers.
- Get 1/2 of lime, juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 3 of extra large flour tortillas (La Banderita brand).
- Prepare 12 slice of quesadilla cheese (verolé queso brand).
Instructions to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- In a medium pan add olive oil, and chorizo on medium heat. Using a spatula break the chorizo link up until it resembles ground beef..
- Add in onions and bell peppers and cook got 5 minutes. Stiring occasionally. Add lime juice and cilantro, and turn heat down to low..
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, add tortilla (1 at a time) and spread 1/3 of the chorizo mix onto half of the tortilla. Top chorizo mix with cheese, and gently fold tortilla in half..
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Slice quesadilla's into quarters and serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresher sliced avocados, roma tomatoes, sour cream, and my favorite herb… cilantro, along side with sliced limes…. I eat them with everything fyi!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chorizo quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!