S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂. I've decided to make a fun food every Thursday! It is something new but i think it will be lots of fun! Here is the recipe for today's fun food!
Bits of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate morsels mix with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®, making an all-new kind of s'more. S'more Rice Krispie Treats are bursting with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chunks. Enjoy all of the best parts of the traditional campfire treat without any bonfire or the ooey gooey mess!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, s' mores rice krispies treat pinwheels… :-). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I've decided to make a fun food every Thursday! It is something new but i think it will be lots of fun! Here is the recipe for today's fun food!
S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook s' mores rice krispies treat pinwheels… 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… :-):
- Make ready 1 of -10 oz. bag mini marshmallows.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 5 cup of rice krispies.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of graham crackers.
- Get 7 oz of jar marshmallow cream.
- Make ready 6 of Herseys chocolate candy bars.
These treats can be whipped together in about ten minutes and only require a few simple ingredients. These S'mores Krispie Treats from Delish.com are the best summer dessert! These bars are a cross between Rice Krispies treats and s'mores—and we're OBSESSED. Swapping the Golden Grahams for Rice Krispies is a serious game changer.
Steps to make S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… :-):
- Preheat oven to 200º. Line a jelly roll pan. (10×15") with wax paper. Rub softened butter all over the top of it. Set it aside..
- Combine marshmallows and 1/4 cup of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cover & heat for 30 seconds. Repeat until completely blended . Stir in rice krispies & graham cracker crumbs. Stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan . Press mixture down.A butter spoon helps..
- Next spread marshmallow cream all over that. It is hard to spread so I dipped my spoon in some Hot water.place hersey candy on top of that.place in oven for about 2 minutes. Till candy is soft enough to spread.When melted enough to spread. Spread it all over the top of that.Let Cool 10 minutes..
- I stuck mine in the fridge for while. When chocolate is cool. Roll up jelly roll style. On the long side of the pan.peel wax paper away. Pinch seams together a little bit. Place seam side down.Refrigerate 30-35 minutes. Or until chocolate is set.Slice & serve..
S'mores inspired rice krispie treats with toasted marshmallows, chocolate bars, and graham cracker crumbs. She is a rice krispie purist if I've ever met one. Why not just throw chocolate chips into the Rice Krispies? It costs less and the flavors will be all blended. Rumble / Delicious Recipes — If you're looking for a fun Holiday and Patriotic snack or dessert idea for your family, you should make these Rice Krispy Pinwheel Treats.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food s' mores rice krispies treat pinwheels… 🙂 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!