Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sausage egg and cheese breakfast quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage egg and cheese breakfast quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Take 4 of Sausage links.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 bunch of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Basil.
- Get 1 dash of Hot sauce.
Instructions to make Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Cook your sausage.
- Break your eggs into a mixing container add your splash of milk and scramble up.
- Cook your eggs.
- Cut up your sausage and drop into your eggs salt and pepper.
- Drop in your cheese.
- Add a few shakes of basil.
- Place a shell in a pan.
- Scoop on some of your egg mixture evenly onto the shell.
- Add some dashes of hot sauce.
- Place on your top shell and let everything melt together to hold on the shells flipping once.
- Remove to a plate.
- Cut into 4's I use a pizza cutter for this.
- Plate and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sausage egg and cheese breakfast quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!