Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, heathers amazin' blazin' trail mix. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heathers amazin' blazin' trail mix using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of M & Ms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt Raisins.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Banana Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanuts (unsalted).
- Get 1/2 cup of Almonds (raw).
- Take 1/4 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pretzels (mini).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cran Raisins.
- Make ready 1 cup of Cheerios (Honey Nut).
- Make ready 1 cup of Rice Chex.
- Take 1 cup of Corn Chex.
- Take 1/2 cup of Shaved Coconut.
Instructions to make Heathers Amazin' Blazin' Trail Mix:
- Turn your oven to 250°F to preheat..
- In a saucepan, add Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, and Honey and cook on low until well blended. Once it is simmering, turn off heat and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Shaved Coconut, Cheerios, Rice chex, and Corn chex. Pour the Syrup mixture over and toss to coat. Spread this mixture out on a cookie sheet and place in your oven for one hour..
- While that is cooking, add M&Ms, Yogurt Raisins, Banana Chips, Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts, Pretzels, and Cran Raisins to another large mixing bowl and wait. (Don't eat the ingredients while you wait)..
- Once the cereal mix is done cooking, let it cool for 5 minutes. Then add to the large mixing bowl and serve, enjoy, DIG IN!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food heathers amazin' blazin' trail mix recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!