Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fiber soup with meatball pieces of eight. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fiber soup with meatball pieces of eight using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight:
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced white mushrooms.
- Make ready 5 of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 1 quart of mushroom broth.
- Take 1 of green spring onion.
- Make ready 1 of stalk/rib of celery.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sweet English peas.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Fiber Soup with Meatball pieces of eight:
- Slice the celery, on a bias thinly. Cut the meatballs into pieces of eighths. Add to a pot with the, rice, butter, and sauté for 6 minutes..
- Stir in well..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes. Slice the green onions thin..
- Season the peas, mushrooms, and green onions with salt and pepper. Add the peas, mushrooms and green onions to the hot broth. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fiber soup with meatball pieces of eight recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!