Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak kebabs with quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak kebabs with quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- Make ready 3 of Scallions.
- Prepare 2 of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- Take 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 1/4 lb of Beef tri-tip steak.
- Make ready 2 of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Take 16 small of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Take 1 of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Steps to make Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food steak kebabs with quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!