Mike's Garlic Parmesan Popcorn.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's garlic parmesan popcorn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Garlic Parmesan Popcorn is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Garlic Parmesan Popcorn is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's garlic parmesan popcorn using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Popcorn:
- Get of Garlic Butter.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Quality Salted Butter [like Tilamook].
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Table Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive Oil [very small dash].
- Take of Popcorn.
- Prepare 1 cup of Uncooked Popcorn Kernels [or, 2 bags microwave popcorn].
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Cheese & Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Quality Powdered Parmesan Cheese [or, as desired].
- Take of Powdered Popcorn Salt [optional].
- Get of Equipment.
- Make ready 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- Make ready 1 large of Pot With Tight Fitting Lid.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Parmesan Popcorn:
- In a Ziplock Bag, heat your garlic butter and ingredients listed in that section. Leave bag unzipped and watch bag very closely while in the microwave. The bag WILL melt. Just heat butter enough to melt it..
- Once melted, zip up bag, lightly massage butter and let sit on the counter for a few minutes to allow the garlic to infuse into the butter..
- Heat the oil and garlic powder on high heat in a large pot with lid. Add raw corn kernels, mix and place lid on top. Cook / shake vigorously for 1 minute +. Or, until all kernels are fully popped but, not burnt. If using microwavable bags, cook to manufactures specifications. But, watch, listen and smell closely. Microwavable popcorn burns VERY easily..
- Massage garlic butter bag again and snip a [very slight] opening in the corner of the bag. Just big enough that any minced garlic can freely exit it and the butter sauce only drizzles..
- Evenly drizzle garlic butter over popcorn and sprinkle powdered parmesean cheese over the damp surfaces. You don't want your popcorn saturated. Just lightly coated. I use a high quality, lightly powdered Parmesan from our local pizzeria. Salt with a fine popcorn salt [like McDonald's salt] if desired as well. Mix up popcorn. Repeat again, then, as you desire..
- Unless you own a very fine cheese grader – like Olive Garden uses -don't use fresh grated parmesean. It'll only fall to the bottom of your bowl and you won't taste it at all. Sprinkled Rosemary goes well with this recipe as well. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's garlic parmesan popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!