Breakfast quesadillas. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos! Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese.
While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. This post may contain affiliate links.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos! Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast quesadillas:
- Take 1 of small boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of small ripe, seeded, chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Make ready 1 of small avocadoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded white cheddar.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt.
- Get 1 of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 of 10 in wheat tortillas.
- Get 1/4 cup of greek yogurt (or substitute in sour cream).
- Get 1/4 cup of pico de gallo.
Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor.
Instructions to make Breakfast quesadillas:
- Preheat broiler, lightly oil a pan.
- Place chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and lightly pound till thickness is 1/2 in. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken in the pan and broil, turning once, till lightly browned on both sides: approx. 5 min. each.
- Cut the chicken 1/2 in. diced..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper..
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add eggs and scramble till they start to set: approx 20 sec.
- Add chicken, spinach, and tomato and continue cooking, stirring till eggs are just cooked: approx 1 min.
- Warm another pan over medium heat. Place 1 tortilla in the pan and heat for 1 minute. Flip and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on the bottom half.
- Top with egg/ chicken mix and fold tortillas to cover..
- Continue cooking till the bottom browns then flip for the other side: approx 1 min per side.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet and place it in the oven to warm. Then cut it into wedges and top it off with the yogurt, pico de gallo, and avocado slices. Serve imediately.
Flip both quesadillas and keep cooking on low/medium-low heat until the cheese is all melted and you can't go another minute without sinking. These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! A breakfast quesadilla recipe that's cheap, quick, and easy to make and everyone is sure to love. It's great to stay at home and eat with your family or to take on the go. These protein packed Breakfast Quesadillas will keep your kids full for longer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!