Buffalo Popcorn Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, buffalo popcorn chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Popcorn Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Buffalo Popcorn Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have buffalo popcorn chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Popcorn Chicken:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 of salt – pepper to taste.
- Take 1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready 2 cup of franks buffalo wing sause.
- Prepare 3 of -4 boneless – skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 3 of eggs plus 1 Tbsp water.
Steps to make Buffalo Popcorn Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 425º. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness. Chop into 1/2" pieces..
- Add flour -salt , pepper to a small bowl. Stir to combine. Whisk together eggs , water in a second bowl. Combine bread crumbs & panko in a third bowl. Stir to combine.place buffalo sause in a 4th bowl..
- Toss chicken pieces in flour mixture. Then dip them in the egg wash. Toss them in the bread crumbs.lastly dip chicken pieces in buffalo sause & place 1-2 " apart.on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray..
- Bake chicken bites 15-20 minutes. Until chicken is cooked through. And outside is crispy.Serve with blue cheese for dipping..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food buffalo popcorn chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!