Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. Chicken and Potatoes Bake with Bechamel Sauce. Secrets to a perfect Bechamel – White Sauce Silky and creamy, this French-inspired dish of béchamel sauce is tossed with pasta, grilled chicken and topped with melted mozzarella.
Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. This bechamel sauce recipe is easily mastered. Learn how to make a basic roux sauce and then try one You can make the bechamel sauce recipe and its variants ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator Uses for Bechamel Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken soup with bechamel sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken soup with bechamel sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken and Potatoes Bake with Bechamel Sauce. Secrets to a perfect Bechamel – White Sauce Silky and creamy, this French-inspired dish of béchamel sauce is tossed with pasta, grilled chicken and topped with melted mozzarella.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken soup with bechamel sauce:
- Get 1 of potato 🥔.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded chicken 🐔.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Take to taste of Salt 🧂, black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of powder milk.
- Take 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- Prepare to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
As an accompaniment to white meat (pork, chicken, turkey. Drizzle a little more bechamel sauce on top and sprinkle with some gruyere cheese and paprika on top. The bold flavors and lightness of that soup would be a good match against the richness of the crepes. A delicious savory Chicken and Mushroom crepe with a creamy bechamel sauce.
Steps to make Chicken soup with bechamel sauce:
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
It involves potatoes, chicken cooked in tomato sauce, plenty of bechamel and shredded mozzarella. While chicken is cooking, prepare the Bechamel sauce. Sauté the shallots and mushrooms with butter in saucepan until shallots are wilted. Béchamel is a basic white sauce and one of the five mother sauces of classical cuisine. That means it's the starting point for making other sauces, like the cheddar cheese sauce, the mornay sauce, cheesy sauce, and several other variations.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken soup with bechamel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!