Mayan Chocolate Snack Time.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mayan chocolate snack time. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mayan Chocolate Snack Time is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mayan Chocolate Snack Time is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mayan chocolate snack time using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mayan Chocolate Snack Time:
- Get of —first part—–.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered cocoa.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of real vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnimon.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1-1/2 ounces of about half a Mexican hot chocolate drink tablet.
- Take of –second part—-.
- Get 3/4 cup of real maple syrup.
- Take 1/2 cup of raw sugar, unbleached.
- Take of —third part—–.
- Make ready 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice almonds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of —-fourth part——-.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried sour cherries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- Get 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate niblets.
Instructions to make Mayan Chocolate Snack Time:
- Heat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the first part ingredients, stir till creamy and set aside.
- For the second part. let the maple syrup and sugar cook till sugar has dissolved. set aside..
- Pan fry the third part ingredients for 7 minutes stirring often. Set aside and cool..
- Mix the forth part ingredients with the third part ingredients in a bowl..
- Add syrup mixture along with the fruit..
- Spread in a 9×13 pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Pour the first part ingredients the Mayan chocolate mixture on top.
- Let sit 15 minutes and serve.
- I hope you enjoy! It can be chilled..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mayan chocolate snack time recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!