Flavored Snack Eggs.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, flavored snack eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Flavored Snack Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Flavored Snack Eggs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook flavored snack eggs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flavored Snack Eggs:
- Prepare 5 of Egg.
- Take 40 ml of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Flavored Snack Eggs:
- Soft boil the eggs and peel off the shells. The one shown in the photo was a fresh one, so the shell didn't come off very cleanly..
- Put the flavouring ingredients in a small saucepan and let the mixture simmer before putting the eggs in it to soak. Let them soak overnight in the mixture in the fridge, turning them over occasionally..
- They'll keep for 3-4 days in the fridge, but the yolk will be quite thick and at it's best around day 2..
- If you use a ziplock bag when soaking the eggs, you won't need so much of each flavoring ingredient. There will be enough for 4-5 eggs..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food flavored snack eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!