Peanut Butter Oat Snack Bar.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter oat snack bar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Oat Snack Bar is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Oat Snack Bar is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter oat snack bar using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Oat Snack Bar:
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of Natural peanut butter.
- Take Half of a cup dried fruits (raisins, currants, cranberries etc).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of natural honey.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Oat Snack Bar:
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients until they are properly mixed.
- Take a wide plate and spread it on the plate. Use your hands to spread it and press down..
- Store this in the fridge for 2 hours so that it can harden and come together.
- Remove from fridge and cut it into cubes and store it back in the fridge in a tight container. You can eat them as snacks on the go..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter oat snack bar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!