Snack Time Cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, snack time cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snack Time Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Snack Time Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook snack time cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Snack Time Cheese:
- Take 250 grams of plain cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of feta cheese.
- Take 20 grams of sun dried tomatoes (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 70 grams of biltong (jerrky) powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of nachos cips crushed.
Steps to make Snack Time Cheese:
- Crumble feta and mix with cream cheese.
- Add 50 grams of biltong powder, garlic, pepper and sun dried tomatoes.
- Line a mold with plastic wrap.
- Place mixture into mold, cover and leave in fridge over night.
- Mix together remainder of the biltong powder and nachos.
- Remove cheese from mold and roll in biltong and nachos mixture.
- Serve with savory biscuits.
- You can swap the biltong, garlic, pepper and tomatoes for your favourite ingredients.
- Let's get creative.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food snack time cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!