Gulgule | Easy Bihari Snack.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gulgule | easy bihari snack. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gulgule | easy bihari snack using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulgule | Easy Bihari Snack:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of fine semolina.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of powdered jaggery.
- Get 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of crushed fennel seeds.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Gulgule | Easy Bihari Snack:
- Mix all dry ingredients together..
- Make a batter by adding milk, add little by little. Make a thick batter. Adding a pinch of salt will enhance the flavor..
- Leave the batter covered for atleast 45 minutes or an hour. 2 hours rest is the best as it helps fermentation of the batter..
- Heat oil and fry these. I dropped small portions with the help of a spoon..
- Remove when they are golden brown..
- Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food gulgule | easy bihari snack recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!