" Reindeer Snack Mix ". Rice Krispies Reindeer Snack Mix is a fun holiday treat that is a perfect gift idea for kids and adults! Homemade mini Rice Krispie treats are combined with. Do you struggle with gift ideas over the holidays for coworkers, neighbors or friends?
Here you can explore HQ Reindeer Snack Mix transparent illustrations, icons and clipart with filter setting like size, type, color.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, " reindeer snack mix ". One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
" Reindeer Snack Mix " is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. " Reindeer Snack Mix " is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Rice Krispies Reindeer Snack Mix is a fun holiday treat that is a perfect gift idea for kids and adults! Homemade mini Rice Krispie treats are combined with. Do you struggle with gift ideas over the holidays for coworkers, neighbors or friends?
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook " reindeer snack mix " using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make " Reindeer Snack Mix ":
- Get 2 cup of Bugles.
- Make ready 2 cup of cheese – flavored snack.
- Take 2 cup of pretzel sticks.
- Get 1 cup of bite – size Shredded Wheat.
- Make ready 1 cup of pecan halves.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of Corn Chex ( this goes in the first 6 ing. I forgot to add it).
Instructions to make " Reindeer Snack Mix ":
- In large bowl, combine the first 6 ing. Preheat oven at 250° ..
- Combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sause, Cajun seasoning & cayenne. Pour over cereal mixture. Toss to coat..
- Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1" baking pan..
- Bake uncovered at 250° for 1 hour. Uncovered. Stir every 15 min..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food " reindeer snack mix " recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!