Chatpati One of Bengali street food Snack.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chatpati one of bengali street food snack. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chatpati One of Bengali street food Snack is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chatpati One of Bengali street food Snack is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chatpati one of bengali street food snack using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpati One of Bengali street food Snack:
- Get of For mixing.
- Take 1 bowl of Yellow Chickpeas boiled.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chatpati mix masala.
- Make ready 1/5 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Take to taste of Black salt.
- Get 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Make ready of For finishing.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Get 1 of Chopped cucumber.
- Take 2 of Chopped tomatoes.
- Take as needed of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tamarind chutney.
- Make ready as needed of Chopped boiled eggs.
- Take as needed of Fuchkas.
- Make ready as needed of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chatpati One of Bengali street food Snack:
- Clean the yellow chickpeas throughly with water and soak it with clean water overnight.Now take a pressure cooker,put the chickpeas into it with some water and Chatpati masala. Cook till 3 sitties.when they are perfectly boiled, stop the stove and keep them aside. In another bowl, take some boiled potatoes and mash litely and mix with the boiled chickpeas.Mix them..
- Take a large mixing bowl.Put the boils yellow chickpeas into it.Put some chat masala, chilli flakes, chopped onions,black salt as required and give them a nice mix..
- Chopped the eggs, cucumber, onions, green chillies and tomato into small pieces..
- Now in a bowl, take some of boiled chickpeas mixchure and mix the chat masala, cucumber chopped, chopped onions, chopped green chillies and chopped tomatoes into it.spread some Coriander leaves and tamarind chutney as required your taste. Finally spread some chopped egg and fuchka(broken by your hand) on the top of the mixchure..
- Chatpati is ready to serve.Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chatpati one of bengali street food snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!