Ham Snack Pizzas.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ham snack pizzas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham Snack Pizzas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ham Snack Pizzas is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham snack pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Snack Pizzas:
- Take 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Get 1 cup of cold water.
- Make ready 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Make ready 4 1/2 oz of deviled ham.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Ham Snack Pizzas:
- Heat oven to 450°F..
- Mix baking mix & water until soft dough forms. grab little hand fulls of dough & press into 4 inch circles on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix tomato paste, ham, oregano, & basil. Spread a tbsp on each round to within 1/4" of edge..
- Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ham snack pizzas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!