My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my easy homemade tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my easy homemade tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Salt snd pepper.
- Get 2 (14.5 oz) of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (optional).
Steps to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!