Bread bonda kids Snack recipe. Potato and bread, deep fried – will it go wrong? Last time it was a simple thogayal recipe, so it was easy for me to edit, this time, since big, I had to spend a lot of time to edit the video. We show how to make easy and simple delicious bread bonda without potato in tamil.
Mysore bonda are a popular Mysore bonda recipe. Bonda are a deep fried snack food from Karnataka cuisine. Vegetable Bonda is a popular South Indian snack prepared with potatoes and mixed vegetables.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bread bonda kids snack recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bread bonda kids Snack recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bread bonda kids Snack recipe is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Potato and bread, deep fried – will it go wrong? Last time it was a simple thogayal recipe, so it was easy for me to edit, this time, since big, I had to spend a lot of time to edit the video. We show how to make easy and simple delicious bread bonda without potato in tamil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread bonda kids snack recipe using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread bonda kids Snack recipe:
- Get 6 of Bread slices.
- Take 1/4 cup of Rava.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Make ready 1 of Big Onion (chopped).
- Take as needed of Oil to deep fry.
You can prepare this with potatoes alone to make Potato bonda. At last, I found time to post this. Back to the post, today we will learn how to prepare crispy mixed vegetable bonda following this easy recipe. Bonda is a popular South Indian savoury fried snack.
Instructions to make Bread bonda kids Snack recipe:
- First take a bowl in that add rava, rice flour and bread slices. The bread slices are cut into small pieces before add to the flour.
- Then add onion,green chilli,ginger paste, salt and make into a dough..
- Then make a lemon sized balls and then flattened it..
- Heat oil in a pan.once it gets heated, start putting the flattened mixture and fry it in a medium flame..
- Once the golden brown colour appears take it and drain the oil completely. Now bread bonda is ready to serve hot..
- Tomato ketchup is the best combination for bread bonda..
Bondas are also a popular roadside snack with numerous eateries serving them with varieties of chutneys. Some of the popular varieties include Aloo Bonda (or Batata Vada), Bread Bonda, Mangalore Bonda, Mysore Bonda. Recipes with bread are mysterious for me. To me, bread is such a wonderful flexible ingredient in my pantry which I love to experiment with. Anyway am sharing with you one of my simple snack recipe with bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bread bonda kids snack recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!