Chicken Orzo Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken orzo soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Orzo Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Orzo Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken orzo soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- Prepare 10 of skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 8 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 of whole peeled onion.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 bunch of celery sliced.
- Prepare 2 lb of peeled and sliced carrots.
- Make ready 1 (14.4 oz) of can diced tomato.
- Take 1/2 lb of orzo pasta.
- Get 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Make ready to taste of pepper.
- Make ready to taste of hot pepper flakes.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- In a large stockpot, add in chicken thighs, bay leaves, whole onion, and water. (Water should be about 1 inch above the chicken thighs. We think its about 8 cups.) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes. Pull out the chicken and whole onion and set aside chicken and discard onion..
- Add in carrots, celery, onion and tomato. Bring back to simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Shred chicken while vegetables are cooking..
- Add in orzo pasta and parsley, cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Shred chicken while pasta is cooking..
- Add in shredded chicken, season salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes if desired. A little parmesan goes a long way too :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken orzo soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!