Poha Upma Evening snack.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha upma evening snack. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Poha Upma Evening snack is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Poha Upma Evening snack is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poha upma evening snack using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Upma Evening snack:
- Prepare 200 grams of white poha(Aval).
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- Get 3 tablespoons of grated coconut.
- Take 1/4 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready For of seasoning–.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Bengal gram Dhall.
- Take 1 tablespoon of urad Dhall.
- Take as required of Cooking oil.
- Get as required of Curry and coriander leaves.
Steps to make Poha Upma Evening snack:
- Soak poha in water for five minutes (with little water so that it won’t sticky).
- Take a pan add oil to it once get heat seasoning it with mustard Bengal gram Dhall urad Dhall, then add onion green chilli red chilli turmeric powder ginger and sauté for few minutes.
- Then add soaked poha with enough salt and stir well then close it with lid for few minutes..
- Finally add grated coconut and garnish with curry and coriander leaves..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food poha upma evening snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!