Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crunchy spicy chickpeas snack. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crunchy spicy chickpeas snack using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack:
- Make ready 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin-carom powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Make ready of as required Oil for frying.
Steps to make Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack:
- In a bowl take all ingredients and mix well by tossing make sure that you have to don't touch the chickpeas mixture with your hand and when it's coated nicely from flour and spices then keep it aside at least for 1 hour..
- Heat oil in a pan, gradually add chickpeas and fry it on medium flame until it becomes golden brown and crunchy..
- Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crunchy spicy chickpeas snack recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!