Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crunchy spicy chickpeas snack. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crunchy spicy chickpeas snack using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack:
- Take 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Get 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin-carom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get of as required Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack:
- In a bowl take all ingredients and mix well by tossing make sure that you have to don't touch the chickpeas mixture with your hand and when it's coated nicely from flour and spices then keep it aside at least for 1 hour..
- Heat oil in a pan, gradually add chickpeas and fry it on medium flame until it becomes golden brown and crunchy..
- Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas Snack is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crunchy spicy chickpeas snack recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!