Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Take 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Make ready 200 gr of kale.
- Take 1 of banana flower (optional).
- Get 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Get 2 of lemongrass.
- Get 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of medium red onion.
- Take 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!