Thai Pork Snack.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai pork snack. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Pork Snack is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Thai Pork Snack is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai pork snack using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pork Snack:
- Take 300 g of minced pork.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Thai soy sauce for fried egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1.5 teaspoon of Thai soy sauce.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of bread.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Thai Pork Snack:
- Mix seasonings with pork very well with hand..
- These are Thai soy sauce.
- Cut bread and put minced pork mixture on it. And toss it in egg..
- Fry in vegetable oil. Fry pork side first..
- Eat with sweet cull sauce with minced cucumber. Enjoy ðŸ˜Š.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai pork snack recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!