Sausage and Ground Beef Soup.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sausage and ground beef soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage and Ground Beef Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sausage and Ground Beef Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sausage and ground beef soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and Ground Beef Soup:
- Take 1/4 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground Angus beef.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Get 2 cups of cooked Jasmine rice.
- Take 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 quart of beef broth.
- Get 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Get 1 tablespoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soya sauce I used Kikkomans brand.
- Take 2/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.
Steps to make Sausage and Ground Beef Soup:
- Cut the carrots on a bias try to keep an even thickness. Add the butter and carrots to a pot. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add half the salt, all the summer savory, and chives. Stir well and add the beef and rest of the salt. Start to brown the beef..
- When mostly browned add I the brother's, rice, macaroni elbows, and sausage. My rice and sausage were frozen. So allow to simmering for 25 minutes covered..
- Take the sausage out of soup and break it up to make it lose. Then add back into the soup. Simmer on low for 7 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sausage and ground beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!