Masala Mathri (Rajasthani Snack).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, masala mathri (rajasthani snack). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala Mathri (Rajasthani Snack) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Masala Mathri (Rajasthani Snack) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook masala mathri (rajasthani snack) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Mathri (Rajasthani Snack):
- Get 2 cups of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of gram flour(Besan).
- Take 1/4 cup of sooji/rava.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of corom seeds(ajwain).
- Prepare 1 tsp of coariander seeds (dhaniya).
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel seeds (saunf).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of Asafoetida (hing).
- Get 2 tbsp of Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Take For of Getting Ready :.
- Get 1 tsp each of Ground Coriander seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper grinded into powder.
Instructions to make Masala Mathri (Rajasthani Snack):
- In a big bowl add maida, wheat flour, besan, rava, salt, jeera, ajwain all ground spices..
- Mix everything well and add water. Knead stiff and tight dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes knead dough again until it become smooth..
- Now roll around in it a little on your palms..
- Heat oil on low flame and make all mathris..
- Fry the mathris on medium to low flame until they turn golden brown and crispy..
- Serving: Let the mathris cool down completely and then store them in a air tight container for many days..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food masala mathri (rajasthani snack) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!