Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fafda ghathiya (gujrati snack). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fafda ghathiya (gujrati snack) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack):
- Prepare 3 cup of basan flour.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of papad kharo.
- Get 1 tsp of Hing.
- Take 1 tsp of ajmo.
Instructions to make Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack):
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl add besan,ajwain,papad kharo,salt as taste,also oil and mix well..
- Further add water as required and knead. knead for 5 minutes or till the dough turns soft and smooth..
- Pinch a ball sized dough,make a cylindrical shape. on a wooden board place the dough and stick one side. press & stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction. scrape off with the help of knife without breaking the fafda.Try knead the dough every few time.now deep fry in hot oil. do not over crowd the fafdas as they wont cook well..
- Stir occasionally keeping the flame on medium. fry fafdas for a minute or two, till they turn golden and crispy. finally, serve gujarati fafda with green chutney or kadi..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fafda ghathiya (gujrati snack) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!