Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut cocoa pancake (snack attack edition). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut cocoa pancake (snack attack edition) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition):
- Prepare of Pancake Mix.
- Take of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- Take of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Shredded Coconut.
- Get of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberry Cream Ice Cream.
- Get of Whipped Cream.
- Make ready of Mint (Garnish).
Steps to make Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition):
- Depending on how many pancakes you want, measure out your mix. Whatever you measured for your mix, divide that by 5. That’ll be your hot cocoa ratio. Add shredded coconut. Use enough heavy cream to get the ingredients thoroughly wet. THEN, whisk in milk to thin it out to your desired consistency. Get a little butter in a pan and melt it..
- When you pour the pancake into the pan, gently shake it to spread it out. You don’t want a thick underdone mass of batter in the center. Try to get some butter on the perimeter of the pancake for crispy edges. When you see the bubbles rising and popping, you’re ready to flip. Cook the other side at least a minute. Sneak a peak and check the color..
- I gave away the good looking pancake because I’m nice. At any rate, load up the pancake with your toppings and dig in. Life is short. Don’t feel too guilty..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut cocoa pancake (snack attack edition) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!