Comforting Creamy Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, comforting creamy soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Comforting Creamy Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Comforting Creamy Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have comforting creamy soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Comforting Creamy Soup:
- Prepare 3-6 cups of Kale (chopped or whole).
- Make ready 1-2 cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1-3 cups of Mushrooms.
- Get 2-5 cups of Long Grain Rice.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of Chopped Chicken.
- Get 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Honey.
Steps to make Comforting Creamy Soup:
- Start the rice on medium heat 2 slices of Butter. Wash and cut Kale,Chicken, Garlic and Mushrooms to your desired sizes (cooking time may change depending on sizes).
- Put 2 slices of Butter into a pan on medium heat add Chicken, Basil, Thyme, Garlic, Salt and Pepper cook until white all the way through.
- In a separate pan start Mushrooms on medium heat with a pinch of Garlic and a slice of Butter until desired texture.
- Cook the Kale on medium heat with a bit of Cream and Butter add Salt, Pepper and the rest of the Garlic while it is cooking.
- In a large pot (depending on amount made) add the rest of the Cream and Chicken stock as well as the rest of the Butter and cook until warm.
- Once the Cream and Stock mixture is warm add the Rice, Kale, Chicken and Mushrooms and cover on medium heat until boil stirring occasionally.
- When the entire thing is combined and hot serve in a bowl with Grated Parmesan as a topping and I recommend getting a baguette and toasting it to go along with.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food comforting creamy soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!