"Puppy Chow" Snack Mix. THIS is the best puppy chow. It's how I have always made it. The world needs to know to use Crispix, NOT Chex!!!
Puppy chow is a snack mix made of crunchy chex cereal coated in a mixture of chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla which is. Puppy chow is a great snack for several reasons. One, you don't need to turn on the oven.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, "puppy chow" snack mix. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
THIS is the best puppy chow. It's how I have always made it. The world needs to know to use Crispix, NOT Chex!!!
"Puppy Chow" Snack Mix is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. "Puppy Chow" Snack Mix is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have "puppy chow" snack mix using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Puppy Chow" Snack Mix:
- Take 1 box of chex mix or similar cereal.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Get 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray.
- Take of Ziplock bags (or similar alternative).
Two, you can make a lot at a time, which will feed a Puppy chow mix-ins. This recipe, as shown, makes about eight half cup servings. If making for a party, I'd suggest doubling or tripling your recipe for a large. This tasty puppy chow snack mix is a great treat to have out at a holiday get together (put it in cute cupcake liners or little individual serving size bowls).
Instructions to make "Puppy Chow" Snack Mix:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Layer cooking spray on the bottom of a baking sheet. You can use foil but works fine without it also, however, spray first either way..
- Next, Lay cereal flat across greased pan. Spray a layer of cooking spray on top of all the cereal. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon across top of cereal. Bake for 10-15 mins. Flip the cereal over, and repeat this step. (spray, sprinkle, and bake again) for another 10-15 mins or until golden brown. Then, Remove from heat and let cool enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, pour remaining sugar, cinnamon, and powdered sugar into a gallon ziplock bag. (If using smaller baggies just cut the ingredient amounts back/in half depending on the size of your baggies.) Scoop cereal into bag(s) and seal them without letting the air out. Now SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! When your cereal is all coated you can transfer to different baggies or container(s) or let the air out and reseal. Or, Serve and Enjoy!.
It also makes a great gift (packaged in a pretty cellophane bag with a ribbon and label). You could even include the recipe since I'm sure they'll be. Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix Recipe – Delightful E Made. This crock pot snack mix recipe is amazing! Mix it up this fall with a pumpkin flavored Chex puppy chow mix!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food "puppy chow" snack mix recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!