Salty crunchy snack. From popcorn to French fries, here are the best protein- and fiber-packed salty snacks for your healthy diet according to nutritionists. Need some great low-carb, Keto, and Paleo-friendly snacks that aren't nuts? If you've ever gone looking for good snacks on a Paleo or keto diet, you know how frustrating it is.
BUT, this reader wanted to move on from potato chips and I hear her. We all crave those wonderfully salty snacks from time to time, but traditional choices can spike your caloric intake. These chips are crispy, crunchy, salty, and so easy to make.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salty crunchy snack. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
From popcorn to French fries, here are the best protein- and fiber-packed salty snacks for your healthy diet according to nutritionists. Need some great low-carb, Keto, and Paleo-friendly snacks that aren't nuts? If you've ever gone looking for good snacks on a Paleo or keto diet, you know how frustrating it is.
Salty crunchy snack is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Salty crunchy snack is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salty crunchy snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salty crunchy snack:
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tablespoons of carom seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of heated desi ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil to fry.
Fear not, salt-lovers, we've got your back. These savory, health-conscious snacks will satisfy even the greatest itch for greasy potato chips without catapulting you into the world. They make a great keto boost between meals for that need for something crunchy and salty. You can make this crunchy snack up to one month ahead of time.
Steps to make Salty crunchy snack:
- First mix all the ingredients and make a hard dough.
- Cover and have rest atleast 2 hours minimum 1 hour.
- Now in a pan heat up sunflower oil.then turn the flame very low.
- Start making flat tortillas of small balls separated from dough and cut in long slices.then twist them and wait one two minutes to hold shapes.
- Now check oil must not very much hot.start frying twisted curls of dough and can turn the flame medium.
- Make golden and enjoy evening snack homemade.
Store it in small resealable plastic food-storage bags or in an airtight container. The addictively crisp and salty snack is naturally low in calories—a whopping three-cup serving clocks in at about What's salty, crunchy and a surefire way to put you to sleep? Satisfy your savoury cravings with these salty and crunchy snacks and meals. With recipes for kale chips flavoured with parmesan and chilli, crunchy spring rolls and. Make these delicious low-carb chip recipes for a crunchy snack keto fans will enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salty crunchy snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!