Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, snack bars. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snack Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Snack Bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snack bars using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Snack Bars:
- Take of Oat mixture.
- Make ready 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Take 1 cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Make ready 1 cup of walnuts.
- Get of Sugar mixture.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of fig preserves.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1 cup of loose packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Snack Bars:
- In a pan toast the oats and nuts. Set aside..
- In a pot melt the honey, butter, cinnamon, sugar, salt, vanilla, and chocolate. When these ingredients are incorporated it will be ready..
- Mix the oats, dates, raisins, and nuts..
- Mix the oat mixture with the sugar mixture. Spray a big pan with nonstick spray. Press the warm bar mixture onto the pan. Make sure to get this equal. I sprayed the bottom of the spatula to press the mixture down hard..
- Let cool and cut into bars. I put into the freezer for 2 hours then cut it. I wrapped the extra in waxed paper. Can be frozen. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food snack bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!