Simple Misua Soup.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple misua soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Misua Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Misua Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple misua soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Misua Soup:
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Make ready of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packet of misua.
- Prepare 1 of broth cube (pork or chicken).
- Prepare 2 c of water or stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Make ready of pre-fried pork meat cubes with garlic.
- Prepare Stalk of green onions, chopped.
Instructions to make Simple Misua Soup:
- In a soup pot, saute garlic and onions in oil..
- Add stock or water and broth cubes.
- Drop in the misua. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Drop in the egg. Bring to a boil or until egg is cooked.
- Serve with the fried pork cubes, garlic and green onions on the side. Add to the misua soup as desired. :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple misua soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!